Franklin Street (North of the Park n Ride)
The Warren Parks and Recreation Department is happy to announce that our dog park is OPEN. All our furry four-legged friends and neighbors will be able to enjoy each others company when they meet at the park. It contains 2 fenced in areas, one for small dogs and one for large dogs.
MEMORIAL PROGRAM FORM
To Raise Funds to complete the Warren Dog Park, we have put together a way to honor or remember a loved one with a memorial path, a memorial bench or an agility structure.
40" x 40" aluminum full color fence sign
· Yearly sponsorship
· Business logos or Family recognition
· $350 (1st year) $200 following years
$50 4” x 8” Red Brick
$100 4” x 8” Granite paver
$200 8” x 8” Granite paver
$2,000 6Ft. Metal Bench (limited availability)
Name on signage plaque at the entrance of the park
$5000 top tier (big print)
$2500 2nd tier
$1000 3rd tier
$500 4th tier (smaller print)
WARREN DOG PARK RULES
2. Dogs must be free of contagious diseases, free of internal and external parasites, current on vaccinations and legally licensed in the town they reside.
3. Dogs must be at least 6 months old to enter the park.
4. Dogs in heat are prohibited.
5. Dogs with a known history of aggressive behavior or that have been legally declared vicious are prohibited from the park.
6. Dogs exhibiting aggressive behavior must be removed from the park immediately.
7. Dog owners must always be in the park and within view and voice control of their dog.
8. Food, including dog treats, smoking, vaping, or alcohol are prohibited within the park.
9. Children under 14 must be supervised by an adult.
10. Dog owners are required to clean up after their dogs by repairing any damage, including holes and properly disposing of all waste.
11. Choke chains, pronged collars and decorative spiked collars within the park is prohibited.
12. Dogs over 30 pounds are prohibited from the small dog area.
13. Limit 3 dogs per person per visit
14. Dog owners are solely liable for injuries or damage caused by their dog and must ensure that their dog does not escape the fenced area.
15. Dog Bites must be promptly reported to the Warren Police (245-1311) or Animal Control (245-4569)
16. The park is open dawn to dusk
17. The Town of Warren reserves the right to ban any owner, keeper, guardian, dog or other user from the park for violation of these rules.
NO ATTENDANT ON DUTY THIS PARK IS FOR RECREATIONAL USE ONLY. Users of this facility do so at their own risk. Users of the park agree to release and hold the Town of Warren and its various departments, employees, volunteers, and agents harmless from any and all liability, claims, and/or damages for personal injury property damage or injury to their pet(s).